Who did we talk to?
- We saw more than 280 ideas and comments on our online map from around 80 people
- We spoke to around 120 people at two community meetings and three other pop-up consultations
- We chatted with around 20 kids from a local kindergarten about what they like about their journey to kinder, and what might make it better.
What did we hear?
- People would like to see more trees and greenery in Carlton North.
- People love the cycling paths, the heritage of the suburb, the walkability, access to public transport and the greenery of Carlton North.
- Safety from drivers is a major concern for cyclists and people walking.
- Cyclists would like safer bike paths.
- Driver behaviour, rat running and speeding is a strong concern for the community.