The proposed treatment aims to address a number of issues at this location:
- Non-compliance with the pedestrian zebra crossing.
- Problems with cyclist access to Bath Street.
What is the proposed treatment?
The proposal includes:
- Speed cushions installed on the approach to the pedestrian crossing on either side of the street. The existing speed humps would be removed.
- Widening the share path which provides pedestrian and bike access to Bath Street.
There is also an option to install a raised pedestrian crossing in place of the existing zebra crossing, rather than speed cushions.
Find out more by clicking on the spots below. You can view in full screen using the button in the top-right corner.
Benefits of this proposed treatment
The benefits of this option are:
- Improved pedestrian safety.
- Improved connection for cyclists.
If you would like to find out more about this proposed treatment, you can get in touch with us:
📧 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
📞 Call us on 9205 5555