The issues at this intersection that the proposed treatment addresses are:
- Conflict between pedestrians, cyclists and vehicles.
- Lack of pedestrian crossing facilities.
What is the proposed treatment?
The proposed treatment includes:
- Pedestrian crossings on all three sides of the intersection.
- Speed cushions on west approach to intersection (Trenerry Crescent) and north approach to intersection (Abbott Street).
- Bicycle lanes end early to encourage cyclists to 'claim the lane' and share road space with vehicles through the roundabout.
Find out more about the proposed treatment by clicking on the spots below. You can view in full screen using the button in the top right corner.
Benefits of this proposed treatment
The benefits of this option are:
- Improved pedestrian safety and facilities.
- Traffic speeds will be reduced through the intersection.
- Cyclists who share the road space with vehicles will have less chance of being sideswiped through the roundabout.
If you would like to find out more about this proposed treatment, you can get in touch with us:
📧 Email email@example.com
📞 Call us on 9205 5555