The key issues this proposed treatment addresses are:
- Managing the high number of conflicting turning movements at the intersection.
- Pedestrian safety when crossing Roseneath Street.
What is the proposed treatment?
We are proposing to:
- Install a raised pedestrian crossing on the south approach from Gray Street.
- Install a zebra crossing on Roseneath Street on the western side of the intersection.
- Install road humps on Roseneath Street on east and west sides of the intersection to slow traffic.
Click on the spots below to learn more about the proposed changes. You can also view it in full screen using the button in the top right corner.
Benefits of this proposed treatment
The benefits of this proposal are:
- The intersection would be safer for pedestrians, with pedestrians having priority when crossing Roseneath Street.
- Vehicle speeds would be slower through the intersection, making it safer.
- Improving the visibility between all road users.
Disadvantages of this proposed treatment
This treatment would result in the loss of 2 car parking spaces on Roseneath Street.
If you have questions about this proposed treatment, you can get in touch with us:
📧 Email email@example.com
📞 Call us on 9205 5555