The Department of Transport (DoT) is the road authority for Johnston Street. We can advocate to DoT on behalf of the community, to suggest improvements based on your feedback.
The issues on Johnston Street include:
- The high volumes of traffic on Johnston Street and Trenerry Crescent.
- Pedestrian safety when crossing at intersections.
What are we proposing?
We are proposing to advocate to DoT for a review of road safety along Johnston Street. Some of the options for this location may include:
- Traffic treatments for pedestrians at intersections with side streets.
- Removal of car parking to improve sight lines at intersections.
- Traffic lights installed at the intersection with Trenerry Crescent.
If you have questions about our advocacy to DoT, you can get in touch with us:
📧 Email email@example.com
📞 Call us on 9205 5555