We asked you to share your your experience of the Chas Farquhar complex, and tell us what you would like to see in the future. We collected this feedback between Monday 23 September and Friday 18 October 2019.
Your feedback will help us plan for the future development of the site and create a management model for the hub.
Some of the most common feedback we received was:
- That we continue currently running services, including the party hire, playgroups, occasional care and kindergarten.
- The buildings and facilities need improving and upgrading.
- Ensuring that the outdoor space remains and it’s natural feel is retained.
- Hours of services that are already available at the complex should be extended.
- We need a broader range of activities specifically for young children (babies and toddlers).