We’re supporting ratepayers and residents through coronavirus (COVID-19) through:
- greater flexibility for rates payments for both commercial and residential ratepayers who are experiencing financial hardship
- working with local community organisations Open Table and cohealth to provide food packages to people in need and experiencing social isolation
- expanding our meal delivery service for people unable to attend shops or facing financial hardship
- increasing our family violence outreach services
- a donation to the Inner North Community Fund, which supports local charities and community organisations supporting those in need.
Concerned about paying your rates?
If you think you may have difficulty paying your rates, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your individual circumstances on 9205 5555 or email us.