This consultation is closed.
We’ve listened to your ideas on how to improve your local streets and create better spaces for the community.
Based on community feedback in July 2018, we created a traffic management and place-making plan to help make Abbotsford safer and easier to walk and cycle.
The final plan is likely to be delivered from 2019/20 subject to funding.
For more information about this project, check out the FAQs or contact our Transport team on 9205 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other projects in your area
Here’s a snapshot of other road projects happening in your area in 2018 and 2019.
- Church Street – road resheet between Victoria Street and Murray Street
- Clarke Street – footpath repairs
- Gipps Street – isolated repairs to tree root damage, kerb, channel and drainage
- Gipps Street (Collins Bridge) – isolated strengthening works on bridge
- Gipps Street – kerb and line marking works between Victoria Crescent and Collins Bridge to improve bike link and complement future Gipps Street Ramp Project
- Johnston Street – new traffic signals and access to Abbotsford Convent car park as part of Johnston Street improvements
- Marine Parade – kerb, channel and footpath repairs
- St Heliers Street – zebra crossing at convent entrance, new and replacement street trees
- Vere Street – footpath repairs between Park Street and Nicholson Street
- Victoria Street – footpath repairs between Little Lithgow Street and Church Street
- Victoria Street, Lennox Street and Nicholson Street – streetscape improvements including pavement upgrades, lighting, seats, street furniture and landscaping.