This consultation has concluded.
Council is working on a new Budget for 2013-14 and Council Plan for 2013-17 and seeks your feedback.
- Read the draft documents endorsed by Council for public feedback in the library
- Join the Online discussion forum - you're here! Have a look around.
- Make a formal submission (tab below, through Council website, in person or by mail/email)
- Join the conversation on Twitter, tweet us @YarraCouncil and include the hashtag #YarraPlan
- Attend Information sessions at Richmond and Fitzroy Town Halls - Council officers will be on hand to answer questions and listen to your feedback
- Session 1 – Wednesday 8 May from 12.30pm – 2pm at the Fitzroy Town Hall (201 Napier Street)
- Session 2 – Thursday 9 May from 5.30pm – 7pm at the Richmond Town Hall (333 Bridge Road)
We're interested in hearing your thoughts on the issues Council should be engaging with, ideas for programs Council should investigate and specific initiatives Councils should adopt.
Thanks for participating! Your opinions can help shape the priorities of Yarra City Council over the next 4 years.